Sunday, December 30, 2012

Post 3

December 31, 2012. It’s just after 2 in the morning. I managed to get a couple hours of sleep before being awoken by someone knocking on the door. By the time I made it to the door and looked through the peephole, he had already gone, but a manila envelope had been slipped beneath the door.

The envelope was marked with a black circle with an X running through it. Inside there was a cd and a letter saying, “When finished, break the cd. Show it to no one. Meet me in Woodburrow Park at noon.” The letter was signed with the circle with the X.

I put the cd into my computer and opened the video. It was short, only about 30 seconds long. And most of it seemed to be damaged. All I could tell was that it was night and the man who was filming it was running away from something. However, every time the camera pointed back, the video would cut out, making it impossible to see what was chasing him. However, near the end of the video I could see it: The Rake, crouched down, its dark eyes and metallic claws reflecting the light from the camera. The man stopped in his tracks and his already panting breath quickened. It was just staring at him. The man slowly started to back away, then the video went fuzzy for a second, and once the picture came back, the Rake was gone. The man looked around for a few seconds before once again taking off.

The video ended there. But what was chasing the man? Was it the Rake? If so, why didn't it attack him?

I don't know if I’ll be able to fall back asleep. I’ll try to upload a picture of the symbol on the envelope. It seems to be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment