Sunday, December 30, 2012

Post 2: Restless


It's been about 12 hours since my last post. 

I couldn’t fall asleep again last night. Even after checking to make sure the closet was empty and that nothing was under the bed, I did not feel safe. I even pushed the dresser in front of the already-locked door and downed half a bottle of Nyquil, but still nothing.

That man in the lobby wasn't him, by the way. I still haven’t heard from the guy that sent me the pictures. I don't expect to hear from him, to be honest. Why would he make me wait like this?

I emailed my parents, saying I was staying with some friends. I don't know when I’m going to see them again.

I asked the receptionist to call me if anyone comes asking for me. Now I have to try to sleep. My mind can’t take much more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment